Powered By Blogger



Did my reading up on this weeks NFL games

Checked my Roto lineups

Berated the Cubs on Sportingnews.com

Put people on hold

Thought out Birthday/Christmas List

Planned for Vegas

Make football picks

Commented on blogs

Checked e-mail

Played Spider Solitaire

Had lunch

Man they are working me to death here. I am earning every cent I am being paid. This is really cutting into my time wasting exercises.

Well today ends my foray into the world GPS and vehicle tracking. It was just yesterday I started as a fresh faced lad, and now battle hardened veteran of a month. I think about the memories I as I reflect on the hours spent here (cue Kenny Roger's "Through the Years"). I realized that this is not what I did not want to do. The people here were great, very kind and patient, but the job and the customers sucked a lot of ass. Many of them I wish that their holiday are filled with swift kicks in the colon.

Well I must get going, I have to check imdb.com for something very important. Hmmmmm the filmography of Jimmy Walker, intresting.

0 comments: