Powered By Blogger

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I have been busy with getting stuff done and recovering from the Holiday. I would like to say thank you to anyone of you out there who helped with my birthday/Christmas gift, look you all have done enough first the White Sox and now... whoa I just got a little lightheaded thinking about it, but Ron Dayne hitting not one hole but hitting two. In the same game, come on. Holy crap did I see that, did he save the Broncos on national television. Look I will say this now, skip giving Shanahan Coach of the Year. Just give him a Noble for science since he has been able to craft a 9-2 team with Dayne, the Cleveland Boatlift and Jake Plummer.

Other than that I have gotten a couple of things done, some shopping, some home repair, important football watching. You know the important stuff. Well it looks like my free time ends today. I wish I could have done more blogging on my time off, but then I do my best work when in captivity and without a dial up.

So I will make my pre-Boxing Day resolution, more grain alcohol and more blogging.

So again to all of you out in Bloggytown I wish you a belated Happy Holidays.

Now back the best of "What's Happening"

0 comments: