Powered By Blogger
11/4/05

Odds and Ends.

Is this the Vikings new ad campaign to sell tickets?

It only getting better for Louisiana, I wonder what two Republican controlled states will be asked for. Knowing this president, nothing.

Excuse me Mr. President I think I found the WMD's, oh wait it's just K-Fed's "record". Still I think you may need to step in here. Someone is going to get hurt.

No, they are saying "Boooooosh" Mr. President. Funny that never happens when you have your "town hall meetings" , or "talking" the troops. They must not get Fox News there.

It is about time to hear what Mr.Cheney has to say for himself, since most of the time he has his hand up GW's ass making him talk.

I think some of this needs to get to the Tobin's.

That all for now, lets get back to a very special episode of Benson.

0 comments: