Powered By Blogger

I was getting gas for the Boskimoblie when I saw that they were selling Von Dutch Energy Drink.

Seriously WTF?

No, I need an answer here. Why? Isn't that against EPA regulations or something?

Great, it's the new Crystal Pepsi for a retarded generation.

Hey, who needs cures for cancer, AIDS, or even something that has nutritional value to anyone other than a dentist?

All the worlds problems can be solved with another shitty energy drink.

That's what TV told me and TV is never wrong.

4 comments:

MMA Media Advantage said...

How can you rag on Von Dutch Energy Drink?

Like, what ev's, dude.

GoodTimesDad said...

Maybe it's a trick, a Trojan horse, if you will, designed to kill off every loser who wears a von dutch trucker hat titled to the side (or straight, whatever) or von dutch shirt.

That would be cool!

GoodTimesDad said...

I meant tilted.

Boski93 said...

We can dream, we can dream.