Powered By Blogger

Oh so this is true we have been torturing er ... "Using alternative methods" to get info from suspected terrorist and doing outside of the U.S. Didn't the E.U. ask about this and we said "no that's not happening". Oh silly Boski, maybe it was done elsewhere> If it was not done in Europe so it's alright. Bullshit. Yeah sure Egypt is a great place to torture. It's the dry heat, makes it oh so tolerable. Don't get me started on the military tribunals issue. Which the Republicans want to push through again. Hey let the Constitution be damned. Look, a lot of these guys are bad dudes that are in captivity, but what do we become when we resort to methods we would not allow for ourselves. Well as long as we still have a Constitution. Which sadly reminds me of a joke I heard.

When Bush was being sworn in, they told him that one of his duties was to execute the Constitution he thought that he able allowed to execute it. I can almost hear him, "oh boy, execute something. I done did that real good like in Texas. I wonder what crime this horrible Constitution did. Must be bad bad stuff, oh look a butterfly...."

And finally another item that rankles me this day. As the Bush Administration gets it's PR machine revved up for November by exploiting 9/11. There was an item I missed, but not being a pundit I miss a lot. It seems that I had not been paying much attention to it, but it seems like this Path to 9/11 is a huge piece of shit that they are trying to pass off on the country. Great job Disney. I found info on it here. Take a look, read about it and do with the info what you want to do with it. (Thanks to Think Progress)

Mr. Bush, I do not think we are safer today than 5 years ago. So you sir and your vultures can go suck it.

Thanks for hanging with me today.