Powered By Blogger
9/7/06

Newsflash!

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me a dollar. For I am here to buy a Caesar Salad not praise it.

Today, well late yesterday I have launched what will be the springboard to my demise. I know this may come as a shock, but I like sports. I know I was stunned myself to learn that. So I am decided to feel more self-important than I need to and create a new blog where it is all sports all the time. With the views and thoughts of someone who has asked for a restraining order on reality. So North America and parts of Finland I give you:

Boski's Blog O' Sports

It took me months to think of the name.

Oh you will still get many of my rants on sports here. If I didn't this blog would fit on a 3X5 card. Hell, the new blog may just be me copying from this blog to that one. I am going to give it a try and see what happens. I have always wanted to have a media empire, no matter who underwhelming it is.

Now excuse me I off for fondue with the Swedish Royal Family.

2 comments:

Silliyak said...

If you can do it without getting sued, may I recommend a Stephen Colbert type "On Notice" board. You already know who I want on there.

Maybe call it the "Bring your playbook" list.

Boski93 said...

I like your thinking young jedi.