Powered By Blogger

get it's teeth knocked in, probably.

I got tickets for tonight's Sox/Angels. I have to travel up to Placentia to get the tickets. So I have some quality time on the freeways to look forward to. But I hope against hope that something will click with this team and it can start playing up to it's potential again. I know I sound like I am whinnying. Message received and understood. I know we won last year and I should be happy, but I sadly I want more. I want this team to stick around. I want people in the future talk about the Sox of the this era. I do not to see this team become another one hit wonder that goes back into hibernation for god knows how long.

I will see you nice folks tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and whinny yourself horse you big stud.