Powered By Blogger

This weekend was the return of football, which was nice. But sadly the weekend ended not the way I wanted. I will not get into the details, but there are some family issues going on. I am not involved but it makes me incredibly angry and sad. So to keep myself from curling up under my desk I am going to try to just let it go for right now. This and the 9/11 stuff are not making for a good Monday.

The rest of the weekend was alright. Did some movie viewing finally saw Ed Wood. Loved it. Also watched a film called Bus 174 which was a great film but I am not going to Brazil anytime soon. And we also watched the orginal Lady Killer, which was alright. It did not bowl me over. And finally, watched SuperTroopers, maybe I was not in the mood, but I was expecting something more. I was also able to watch a ton of college football. Ran a couple of errands. Got to view some of the NFL. To which, I watched the Broncos shame themselves and soil the Edward Jones Dome carpet. Oh by the way the White Sox continue to tease me as they split a four game set with the Tribe. But through all this the saving grace was the time hanging out with my wife.

So thanks again for bearing with me. I will get back to the work of finding a way to reference Benjamin Harrison, a Mork and Mindy episode, the 77 Astro's, Rip Taylor and South Korea's Interior Ministry all in one entry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shazbad! It's all FABULOUS! Which particular 77 Astros out of how many? Can't.....do.....it...you'll...have.....to..........take.......over..........getting........weaker