Powered By Blogger

It looks like I will not be locked in the basement anymore.

Yeah!

Sadly, there is a chance that I may not be employed here much longer.

????

I know, I know. But since Friday of last week things have altered some. Now it looks like the job I trained for is not mine any more. In fact they hired someone today. The job I thought I was originally going to fill, is now up for grabs. You see, I had to interview for that position Monday. Now if the key skill needed to obtain the position was sweating like Orson Wells at room temperature then I am in. I did sweat, but the interview went alright I have a lot worse. I think they have to talk to a couple more people. The major advantage I hold is that I have been working here for about a year, and they do not want to really have to train two new people. But them handing me the job is not written in stone, so I sit and wait.

Hey what are the holidays with out stress and anxiety?

Science Fiction.

I should not stress too much, things should workout, but I just needed to get that out.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. I may be back with more musing, we shall see.

2 comments:

B. Freret said...

It will, in fact, work out.

If you like it there, and they treat you well, I hope they have the sense to keep you.

If not, who's to say the next one won't be better. Door close, door open, repeat.

Happy Thanksgiving. Here is to health, wealth, and happiness.

B.F.

Boski93 said...

Thank you sir, that is greatly appreacited and I wish that for you as well.