Powered By Blogger
11/27/06

Still sore.

Sorry another busy day to start back after a busy weekend. I hope everyone had a nice Turkey day. Mine was not too bad. Had a nice dinner with the good Mother-In-Law and then desert with the rest of the family. Well almost the rest of the family. It is a long rant and I am short on time.

I did a little of this, and a little of that. My weekend included a day of working on paving stones for a driveway. Nothing like 7 hours on Saturday, of being on my knees and hammers paving stones into place. Even as tough as it was, it was worth it and for a worthy cause. So right now I am still stiff, but my knees feel as bad a Jake Plummer. My knees are still warm to the touch, and it's Monday. They are warm to the point that they just sparked some papers in the trash. So I have to get going and put it out.

I will try to do give a weekend wrap up tomorrow.

1 comments:

Silliyak said...

Cowboy up big fella! Reset your cup, take half a bottle of Advil, and get back out (or down) there!