Powered By Blogger

When I returned to work for this hospital. I was happy that I was freed from the missile silo-esque subterranean office. I am not one to be kept underground for long periods. But one thing about my new position is that I will spend time in a new basement. But at least it is way nicer than the other one. It also has an element of danger to it. Since where I go is Medical Records I have to pull files off the shelves and since they are motorized I can be crushed. I hope they will hear me when I reenact the Trash Compactor scene from Star Wars. Other than that, I am still scared of the job ahead of me. Good news though, some of the training is actually sticking, so I might pull this off.

Well I have to get back to it.

5 comments:

Julie said...

As long as no stormtroopers are involved, I think you'll be okay. Do any of your co-workers look like Jabba?

Silliyak said...

I immediately thought of the tag line "In the basement, no one can hear you scream"

Boski93 said...

Julie- It should be alright their are no stormtroopers, and no one looks like Jabba, but some around here look like Jawa's though. In fact one of them tried to pass off a crappy R2 unit on me. Well I have to get up to the Detention Block, somthing about a Wookie going nuts.


Silly - Scary, but very true.

Silliyak said...

Also, you can always say you started at the bottom and worked your way up.

Boski93 said...

But why does it seem like my starting point is Middle Earth?