Powered By Blogger

I wished this had happened years ago, but I will take what I can get.

RUMMY is OUT!

Wow, Rummy is out, Santorum is out coming this January and K-Fed has been kicked to the curb. Sweet Jebus that some good news.

So Mr. Rumsfeld as you leave I would like to extend both middle fingers to you to express my feelings on your service to America. I know you will do a book and end up with a high paying consultant job, but I do hope that your failures haunt and torment you from now, till you pass.

So thanks, thanks for nothing asshole.

5 comments:

B. Freret said...

"If you're asking me if I idolize McNamara, sure, I worship McNamara. But if you're asking me to second guess his decisions in Vietnam, I'm not going to do that. He did a great job in Vietnam. Super job. I like to think I did at least as good a job in Iraq. What were you doing during Vietnam, you pussy? Smoking dope in Canada, I'll bet, you liberal pussy. You don't even like girls, I bet. In fact, that smell I smell is your dick breath stinking up the place."

[Whereupon Sec. Rumsfeld was led from the podium.]

Julie said...

Oh, it's a good, good day. Plus, we grabbed Montana. :)

Boski93 said...

B. Freret - Hopefully by two gentlemen in white coats. You can almost hear Rummy yelling, "How can he say he's Napoleon, when everyone knows I Napoleon."

Julie - Oh it si, but it will be made better, if Allen loses, and then has a working belt sander land on his lap.

d said...

And he gives one of them right back. Really, it's been as good a political week as I can recall in my lifetime (November '92 notwithstanding).

Boski93 said...

Stay classy Rummy.