Powered By Blogger

When I awoke New Year's morning, even after that long night of revelry, I joined the Better Half in watching the part of the Rose Parade. When I saw something that still bends my head. Even though I knew this was going to happen I still have problems believing it. I watched on my TV a "detachment" of Imperial Stormtroopers marching in the Parade.








I am still shaking my head.



Seeing that made me remember doing the same thing, but I was 6 and it was for the Halloween pageant at Golden Elementary School.

I do hope they enjoyed it, since it looks like they will probably get re-deployed to Endor. But Darth Vader has said the Rebellion is in it's last throws. And how can the Empire lose with all those Haliburton built TIE Fighters.

2 comments:

Totsie said...

I have a 13 year old picture of my godson wearing our heavy-as-hell stormtrooper helmet while trying to fend off the tennis balls the Man was whipping at his head.

Just typing a sentence like that makes me realize how awesome godparents and stormtroopers are.

Boski93 said...

It may be hard to find a truer statement. In fact I may loose a finger and a toe due to frostbite, after reading what you just typed.