Powered By Blogger

President Bush writes Op-Ed for Wall Street Journal.

Look, I don't know much, but I do believe you should not write articles in papers you don't and probably can't read.

I don't see Marmaduke in the Journal, so I think that rules George out from reading it. In fact I wonder who he got to write it for him. I know we have seem some of his e-mails and this is not his writing.

Look if he was doing an Op-Ed in something like WWE Magazine, or maybe the Weekly World News I would believe that he did write it and actually almost be speaking from a position of authority. But this no. As for that article, it is just more nonsense. I love that Mr. Bush is asking for the Dems not to make or push legislation that is political. So that means we are forgetting about the last 6 years then?

4 comments:

Gooch said...

I once wrote a letter to the editor of Pro Wrestling Illustrated, but apparently it wasn't worthy of their high editorial standards

Boski93 said...

Those bastards. Don't they know you have more brains then Bobby Heenan and more class than Lord Alfred Hayes.

Unknown said...

That man just astounds me. I'm loving how all the Republicans are pissing and moaning about "oh, we can't add amendments!" Yeah? Well at least the Democrats aren't having meetings in locked rooms so that you can't get in. Like, um, YOU did when you were in power. "We didn't know about this 100 hour thing!" Really? Because I did, and I don't even watch the news. My info comes from Olbermann and the web, and I knew about it.

You just have to laugh...

Boski93 said...

And then want to hit Rush in the read with a metal trashcan lid.