Powered By Blogger
3/6/07

HEY SCOOTER!



I am satisfied and yet disappointed. Libby is the fall guy and he will get a short sentence or pardoned. And if he does, people should go ape shit like those Conservatives who went nuts over Clinton's pardons.

To me the most telling part of this case is that the jury knows that there are others who have some explaining to do.

"I will say there was a tremendous amount of sympathy for Mr. Libby on the jury. It was said a number of times, 'What are we doing with this guy here? Where's Rove? Where are these other guys?' " Collins said. "I'm not saying we didn't think Mr. Libby was guilty of the things we found him guilty of. It seemed like he was, as Mr. Wells put it, he was the fall guy." (YahooNews)

I am glad to see something has been done, hopefully, if there is justice, it will be the start of many of the Bush Junta to face the music. I would like to see Darth up next.

Mr. Libby, pray you get a cushy prison. Since with a name like Scooter do not be surprised if you make the cover of Prison Bride Monthly.

0 comments: