Powered By Blogger

Bush Almost Blows Himself Up.(Thanks to Crooks and Liars and The Detroit Free Press)


I first had to laugh reading the article. Mr. Bush, our Commander and Chief, who is not even qualified to be Hall Monitor, almost blew himself up on the White House lawn. But after some chuckles, I got very scared. I realized this man is constantly around something that could destroy the world. No I am not talking about Darth Cheney, even though Darth could lay this world to waste, but until he can make a profit from it he will keep that ability reigned in. What I am talking about is a briefcase, one that could destroy the world. The one that has the launch codes to the U.S. Nuclear arsenal. Speaking of Darth and even though I hate the SOB, I do sincerely hope Cheney keeps Scrub from carrying the "football". I could just see the President trading that briefcase for some Hot Wheels, if left unintended. Let just have Mr. Bush carry his Dora the Explorer Lunchbox around, so we can all be feel a little bit safer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon. Bush doesn't have a Dora The Explorer lunch box.

It's a Teletubbies lunch box. He doesn't like Dora. That show uses too many big words for him.

Boski93 said...

You're right, I should have known that since he is frightened by Spongebob The Teletubbies would be his fall back.

Silliyak said...

Geez, don't you guys remember when Teletubbies were the devil's spawn and the religious right were all up in arms? Personally I'm upset that Natural Selection doesn't seem to be working it's magic!

Boski93 said...

I know, but the colors sooth him. He was going to go retro and break out his Lidsville Lunchbox, but the White House staff worry that, that lunchbox would lead him back to abusing substances, so they have hid it.