Powered By Blogger

Sorry I was watching way too much of the James Bond Marathon this weekend.

Oh my aching Thunderballs.

Roger Moore you were not awful, but you were a better Simon Templar than James Bond.

Lazenby you just did not have enough mad game, but who am I to say. I actually thought Timothy Dalton was not bad. Look Dalton was going to have a tough time being Bond. Look after you played Prince Barin from Flash Gordon the only way to go is down. He made the best of a tough situation.

Now Flash Gordon is one of the best "bad" films ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far, the new kid (Daniel Craig) seems to be doing alright. I have a tough time picking favorites, though. Least favorite is a different story: Roger Moore, get your leisure-suited ass out of here, disco-boy.

Don said...

Oh, yeah:

"Flash! AHH-ahhh!"

Classic.