Powered By Blogger

Impeachment Pie!

What a failed war that we were lied to about

Waste of billions on it

The casual nature the administration took with the destruction of a major U.S. city and no Mr. Bush just because a cities team goes to the NFC Championship Game does not mean everything is peachy.

The continued crapping upon of the Constitution. I can hear Nixon right now from the grave calling bullshit. (Yahoo News)

Speaking of overstepping the Constitution, I will have to hand it Cheney. Maybe he is just so awesome that he his own branch of government, but then since it is possible that since the Bush was not elected in 2000 and possibly 2004 that because of that it means they can work outside of the law of the land since it does not apply to them. It is amazing that I never knew about this new branch. I checked my pocket Constitution and it's not showing 4th branch of government. Maybe my copy is not been up dated yet, that or my version is a part of vast plot planned by our Founding Fathers to weigh down government with Check and Balances.

Maybe I should will go over and check Conserveapeida for some "truth".

Okay, I just checked, and I found the info and their are four branches.

1. Executive Branch - (Or the Decider Branch) It's role is to execute the Constitution. (I know I have used it before but it works)

2. Lobbislative Branch - In Abramoff We Trust!

3. Injustice Branch - I actually had a a great e-mail about what goes on in this branch, but it was deleted and you can't make me retrieve it.

4. The Dark Sith Branch - Naturally the one that Sith Lord Cheney would be in charge of.

So again I ask that someone get the Impeachment train rolling, because what more has to be done, or proven to show that this government is running far outside the law. If we can't get this rolling can we at least cut off Cheney's allowance for this outside the Executive Branch B.S.

4 comments:

Silliyak said...

Hey it's the best gov't Time Warner could buy!

Boski93 said...

Those bastard!

Boski93 said...

Sorry, those bastards!

Silliyak said...

Glad to see you back in form! I've missed your rants, classics all.