Powered By Blogger

Trying to get the ink well going again: We do have ideas in the hopper:

The passing of David Halberstan

The Ducks winning the Cup and bringing much shame as a Kings fan.

Seeing a Cool Maynard Dixon exhibit up in Pasadena

How much the White Sox have sucked ass this season.

The color green

Noble Gases (Not sure if I want to go with the Periodic Chart or just monarchs breaking wind.)

My continued praying for AT&T's U-verse, or Verizon's version comes to Costa Mesa, so I can drive to or through my local Time Warner Office and give them their box back. It may be on fire at the time of return but it will be returned.)

The impact of Francois Mitterrand on French Discos in early 80's


So please stay tuned.

2 comments:

Silliyak said...

Progress. Excellent.

Boski93 said...

I am here to serve the blogging public.