Powered By Blogger

Looks like someone has the Law Firm of Jacoby and Myers on their side.

Knights Templar 'Heirs' Sue Pope For Billions. (Thanks to NPR)

Looks like Clement V's idea to label them heretics may have not been the best idea. Also the Knights were able to file this lawsuit just in time, since everyone knows the statue of limitations on this crime is 703 years. 702 years, oh you wacky Knights are thrill seekers aren't you.

I hear from my sources (sure they maybe imaginary but we are not going to cloud the issue with facts), I hear that the "Knights Who Say Nee" are lining up to sue the Vatican as well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros are about 350 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?