Powered By Blogger

Who in the hell are you people doing at the Qwest lab?

This morning I had to go and get some blood drawn. Stupid thyroid. Now I get up at 4:50 AM each morning, so that was not the problem. My problem was that when I pulled up at 5:15AM, I knew I was screwed. It seems everyone and their mothers needed to be at that testing center, at that hour, on the days I roll in. When I did walk in and took my seat, to read all those wonderful outdated Road and Track magazines (Hmmm the Ford Pinto might be the next big thing). I sat in there for an hour, to do something that took less than 3 minutes to deal with. Two of those minutes were sent having the person look at my insurance card and my order. So it makes ask what the hell are you people doing back there? Maybe I shouldn't ask that question, since we are talking about a place that collects bodily fluids to be tested. Also people have you insurance stuff in order. I did not come here to hear about your stupidity.


Thankfully I was able to get out of there with enough time before noon, and able to get to the gym and get a workout in, so I am not going to go find a bell tower later.

0 comments: