Powered By Blogger
10/15/04

Full Weekend.

Well the work week is ending and I have accomplished most of what I hope to get done. Now I'll get ready for a busy weekend.

Tonight - meeting the wife and few of her friends for drinks and then off to Knott's "Scary Farm" I have not done this since I was a senior in high school. The going to Knott's during "Scary Farm". I have not done it after a couple drinks. A very high school theme kind of day here on the blog. I will try to catch some of the Red Sox meltdown tonight, and the rest of the weekend. I hate to say it, but I have put the Red Sox in the same category as the Cubs. I am in hate with them. I am so tired of the Curse and that they have come so close. I am sick of Red Sox nation. Look I still really hate the Yankees. They have their own special plane in hell along with Tito Landrum. But I will root against you and the Cubs until my White Sox get off their asses and win one. After they win one then I will go back to berating the Cubs. Look New England, you had the Celtics and now you have the Pats who were once the punch line to many a joke. So just stop your blubbering.

Saturday, we will be doing set up for the HFH OC gala. Then stick around and go to the gala. I am going to miss UCLA at Cal and USC @ ASU. Rats!

Sunday we have a reunion with our group from our trip. Which should be fun. We will have a boat cruise around Balboa and then looking at the photos. The only problem I have with it is that it starts at 4. Why do they have to hate on me. Make me leave the house before the afternoon games are over. It may be for the best. Since one of those game is the Denver, leaving may mean they will win. But most likely I will leave with them winning. Later that night I will find out that they lost a soul crushing manner and half of the roster is out for the year while the other half has Ebola. They should win, but watch this be the week the Raiders wake up. Have I mentioned that I hate those bastards as well. No matter what, the wife and I will have a good time. It will be the first time we have seen everyone since September 3rd.

0 comments: