Powered By Blogger

This morning, I had a good workout and made great time getting to work, about 20 minutes early. I was ready to get a jump on the day, when I realize I had forgotten my watch.

Oh it is not a Rolex, but it is nice watch and I like it, so I had to call my agency tell them I was going to be late because of my watch. Great way to start the day.

So I turn around, just moments from the office. Fight the crap pool that is the 5 North, which is just stop and go from Mission Viejo to Irvine. I finally get off the freeway get to the 24 HR Fitness. Run in and go to the locker I was using. When surprise, surprise it is now being used by someone else. Arrrrrrgggggg!

So I give front desk my info. At which point, I come to realization that the watch be with a new owner, in the near future.

So its back on the 5 for stop and stop traffic. Just because of one truck on the side of the road its panic. Finally I wade in to work now 20 minutes late. Nice.

So far I have called the 24 HR Fitness and surprisingly their crack staff has not found anything. I think I should have told them that my watch wanted a membership. Hell, they would have found that thing in seconds. Oh well.

1 comments:

MMA Media Advantage said...

I have not doubt that 24 Fitness will find your watch and return it to you, good as new. You said they have a crack staff, right? Have a little faith, boski93!